Effective September 22, 2016, Platts discontinues its ex-wharf and delivered bunker fuel assessments of
IFO 380, IFO 180 and MGO in Portland, Oregon. This discontinuation also includes the Portland bunker barging rate and all relevant monthly average assessments.
The discontinuation reflects changing market conditions within the Pacific Northwest bunker market, particularly Portland, where Platts has observed diminished market liquidity.
These assessments are published on Platts Marine Alert, Platts Bunkerwire, Platts Bunkerworld, Platts Global Alert pages 860-863 and 866-867, and the Platts price assessment database under the following codes:
- PBAAX00 Bunker FO 380 CST 3.5% Ex-Wharf Portland
- AAGRQ00 Bunker FO 380 CST 3.5% Ex-Wharf Portland MAvg
- AAGRO00 Bunker FO 380 CST 3.5% Dlvd Portland
- AAGRP00 Bunker FO 380 CST 3.5% Dlvd Portland MAvg
- PUADJ00 Bunker FO 180 CST 3.5% Ex-Wharf Portland
- AAGRN00 Bunker FO 180 CST 3.5% Ex-Wharf Portland MAvg
- AAGRL00 Bunker FO 180 CST 3.5% Dlvd Portland
- AAGRM00 Bunker FO 180 CST 3.5% Dlvd Portland MAvg
- AAWYX00 Marine Gasoil Ex-Wharf Portland
- AAWYX03 Marine Gasoil Ex-Wharf Portland MAvg
- AAWYE00 Marine Gasoil Dlvd Portland
- AAWYE03 Marine Gasoil Dlvd Portland MAvg
- AARUK00 Bunker barging rate Portland
- AARUK03 Bunker barging rate Portland MAvg
Market participants can use ZEMA to receive up-to-the-minute data from multiple markets. To receive a free ZEMA demonstration, visit http://www.ze.com/book-a-demo/.
Data Sources: Platts | Effective Date: September 22, 2016